What to Expect
From your first class:
- Basic Fundamentals; Punch, Stance, block and strike.
- The importance of etiquette.
- Patience and Tolerance from the instructor.
- An enjoyable training environment.
What is expected from you:
- Fun and open minded attitude.
- Patience and Tolerance on yourself.
- Respect yourself and others.
- Be in the present.
‘As the usefulness of a cup is in its emptiness.’
What to wear:
- Loose comfortable clothing E.g. Track pants, yoga pants , t-shirt. No shoes, socks or any clothing with a zipper or metals.
- No jewellery.
Feeling nervous or excited is normal. It is the beginning of a whole new journey and there are many students who have started before you for varies different reasons. Such as Self Defense, .Fitness, Confidence build, Cultural, Friendships, Relaxation and better understanding of one self. There is no right or wrong reason to start. But if you have been curious and you have not attended a class due to fear that is an injustice to yourself. By putting yourself out of your comfort zone it builds character and resilience the fundamentals of confidence.